Friday, September 28, 2007

Scary, so scary that this is true...

To anyone who has met me in person and knows what my coworkers, friends and landlady call me (ok, my legal name) this is beyond funny!

The Most Amazing Qu--Hey, Look, Candy!
Your Result: Polka Dotted Sasquatch

You are seriously polka dotted. And fuzzy. Actually extremely fuzzy. You should probably buy a razor. You're starting to freak me out here. And I don't know how to spell your name.

Purple Sofa
Emerald Rain
Flaming Feather
Swirling Vortex
Pickled Jellyfish
The Most Amazing Qu--Hey, Look, Candy!
Make Your Own Quiz




Froggie's wife took this (via phone) and here are her results. Scary! Very Scary!!! :-)

The Most Amazing Qu--Hey, Look, Candy!
Your Result: Purple Sofa

You're nice and squishy, and people like you a lot. In fact, I think everyone likes you. Plus you're purple. Everyone likes purple, and everyone likes sofas. Except guys don't like purple as much. Samuel L. Jackson likes purple. That's why he has a purple lightsaber. Only I don't know if that's his actual name. So it goes.

Emerald Rain
Swirling Vortex
Flaming Feather
Polka Dotted Sasquatch
Pickled Jellyfish
The Most Amazing Qu--Hey, Look, Candy!
Make Your Own Quiz

No comments: