Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lenten Blogging Part 5 - No Sleep and Cute Kitties

So, I am in bed, not sleeping.

This is not unusual for me lately. (Lately being the last 7 months or so)

There is an adorable kitty right next to my knee and she is sleeping. I am in a bit of disbelief that she gets to come with me when I move. She is a riot. Needy and sometimes clingy, but don't pick her up. Nope, not gonna happen. Wouldn't be prudent. (Couldn't resist, what can I say, I'm not sleeping)

Back to the uber adorable kitty because I am digressing...

She came to me via my roommate. My roommate got her because I forwarded an email to her about a kitty needing a home. The kitty came home and then the kitty decided that since otherkitty had a mommy already that I needed a kitty of my very own. She attached herself to me and hasn't looked back. She and otherkitty get along really well. I am worried that she will miss otherkitty too much when we leave because the place I think we are going to will only have one kitty so I can't get anotherkitty to join her. I will try to explain to her that she will be QueenKitty there and that this is an advantage since she will get all my attention.

I hope she agrees.

I just reread this post and wow, I really need to get some sleep. Geez.

No comments: